DarkSpine GMS2 2.2 Update
A new Update of DarkSpine is released on the marketplace store of YOYOGAMES. From the version 2.0 at now, i´ve implemented a 3D hybrid camera that you can manage in any perspective te get a better vision in depth and rotations. Also the Tween editor has been extended with new features like Tween Sequences.
There is the Roadmap from the 2.0 at now:
* Tween Scriptable in 3 different events (Play,End,Stop) for each node.
* Added a third column to call a script when we are Stopping a tween of any node. * Bugfix in the coordinates of an added node in 3D orthografic/Fixed mode.
* Added some Tween Scripts examples for the sequences. * Updated the pipeline optimizer. * Runtime level update 0.838.
* Added a new level in the folder “included files”, you an call this level from the editor, after this is automatically added on the list. //UPDATE 2.1.0 * Minor bug fixes.
* Crash fix in multiselection mode. Now it works with chaining operations. * ADDED THE NEW TWEEN SEQUENCES TOOL. * ADDED A CALLBACK TO EXECUTE A SCRIPT FROM THE START/END SCRIPT FOR EVERY NODE OF A SEQUENCE.
* THE UI INTERFACE ARE NOW COMPATIBLE IN 3D MODE. * If an object contains a variable called “z”, the tween sequence property “Depth” is automatically changed to “z”.
* Added a quick view access in the Ui to see the transformation settings of a target.
* Bug fix in a false traslation with a targeted object while we are canceling a question panel.
* THE LEVEL PACKAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH A NEW LEVEL WITH A TWEEN SEQUENCE EXAMPLE. * More functions are cleanead/optimized.
* Added a new cleaned package structure with a new level demo adding more draws and sequences.
* Replaced the script “dks_cord_vertex_to_screen” and “dks_cord_object_to_screen” to get the screen coordinates in 3D perspective.
/*OLD c(Faster, but only for 2D) //var c, z = global.Zoom; //c = (argument0-camera_get_view_x(Cam))*z; //c = (argument1-camera_get_view_y(Cam))*z; //return c;
*/ //UPDATE 2.0.1 * Bugfix exiting and entering into the workspace while we are managing the animation mode. * Buffix managing a particle system in Tween mode.
* Working on Tween Ghosted sequences. ///UPDATE 2.0 * New dynamic camera system has been implemented.
* Added 2 global mouse variables [global.mouse_xd] and [global.mouse_yd] to manage any camera system. * Bug fix when you resize the application surface.
* Fixed some Gui elements * The 80% of the Core and Custom objects has been documented. * The scripting core modes and setters has been documented.
* The Terrain tool has been documented. * The Editor Scripting core has been edited.
* The Physics scripting core has been documented. * A set of script has been renamed or deleted.
* The Level scrpits system has been documented. * The vertex buffer system has been documented.
* The Json file managment has been documented.
* The resource tree has been reoganized for a better managment.
* The managment of the ingame scripts has been documented.
* The menu managment has been documented.
* The realtime simulation launcher has been documented.
* The workspace scripts has been documented.
* Cleaned a ton of redudant code of the most important scripts.
* Cleaned a set of scripts that was contain some spaguetti coding (probaly i will found more from prototyped scripts).
* Added text and color indentification for the nearest object relative to the mouse, telling us if a deco object is transformed into another and executed [lime], if this contains the id for a future swap [orange], of if this one is a simple Deco object [White].MOSTRAR MENOS