DarkSpine GMS2 GOLD RELEASE 2.0
DARKSPINE GMS2 RELEASE 2.0
We are happy to announce the DarkSpine Gms2 Gold version. The documentation are implemented in the code blocks and the cameras are updated to be 100% compatible with GMS2. You can take a look at the following changes written below:
UPDATE GMS2 – Version 2.0.0. Published MAY 7, 2020
GOLD RELEASE OF DARKSPINE GMS2 VERSION
FIXED PRICE OF 29,99 DOLLARS
* New dynamic camera system has been implemented.
* Added 2 global mouse variables [global.mouse_xd] and [global.mouse_yd] to manage any camera system.
* Bug fix when you resize the application surface.
* Fixed some Gui elements
* The 80% of the Core and Custom objects has been documented.
* The scripting core modes and setters has been documented.
* The Terrain tool has been documented.
* The Editor Scripting core has been edited.
* The Physics scripting core has been documented.
* A set of script has been renamed or deleted.
* The Level scrpits system has been documented.
* The vertex buffer system has been documented.
* The Json file managment has been documented.
* The resource tree has been reoganized for a better managment.
* The managment of the ingame scripts has been documented.
* The menu managment has been documented.
* The realtime simulation launcher has been documented.
* The workspace scripts has been documented.
* Cleaned a ton of redudant code of the most important scripts.
* Cleaned a set of scripts that was contain some spaguetti coding (probaly i will found more from prototyped scripts).
* Added text and color indentification for the nearest object relative to the mouse,
telling us if a deco object is transformed into another and executed [lime],
if this contains the id for a future swap [orange],
of if this one is a simple Deco object [White].