[Sticky] DarkSpine Update 2.2.0
There is the list of all udpates released at the moment:
* Tween Scriptable in 3 different events (Play,End,Stop) for each node.
* Added a third column to call a script when we are Stopping a tween of any node.
* Bugfix in the coordinates of an added node in 3D orthografic/Fixed mode.
* Added some Tween Scripts examples for the sequences.
* Updated the pipeline optimizer.
* Runtime level update 0.838.
* Added a new level in the folder "included files", you an call this level from the editor,
after this is automatically added on the list.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Crash fix in multiselection mode. Now it works with chaining operations.
* ADDED THE NEW TWEEN SEQUENCES TOOL.
* ADDED A CALLBACK TO EXECUTE A SCRIPT FROM THE START/END SCRIPT FOR EVERY NODE OF A SEQUENCE.
* THE UI INTERFACE ARE NOW COMPATIBLE IN 3D MODE.
* If an object contains a variable called "z", the tween sequence property "Depth" is automatically changed to "z".
* Added a quick view access in the Ui to see the transformation settings of a target.
* Bug fix in a false traslation with a targeted object while we are canceling a question panel.
* THE LEVEL PACKAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH A NEW LEVEL WITH A TWEEN SEQUENCE EXAMPLE.
* More functions are cleanead/optimized.
* Added a new cleaned package structure with a new level demo adding more draws and sequences.
* Replaced the script "dks_cord_vertex_to_screen" and "dks_cord_object_to_screen" to get the screen coordinates in 3D perspective.
/*OLD c(Faster, but only for 2D)
//var c, z = global.Zoom;
//c = (argument0-camera_get_view_x(Cam))*z;
//c = (argument1-camera_get_view_y(Cam))*z;
* Bugfix exiting and entering into the workspace while we are managing the animation mode.
* Buffix managing a particle system in Tween mode.
* Working on Tween Ghosted sequences.
* New dynamic camera system has been implemented.
* Added 2 global mouse variables [global.mouse_xd] and [global.mouse_yd] to manage any camera system.
* Bug fix when you resize the application surface.
* Fixed some Gui elements
* The 80% of the Core and Custom objects has been documented.
* The scripting core modes and setters has been documented.
* The Terrain tool has been documented.
* The Editor Scripting core has been edited.
* The Physics scripting core has been documented.
* A set of script has been renamed or deleted.
* The Level scrpits system has been documented.
* The vertex buffer system has been documented.
* The Json file managment has been documented.
* The resource tree has been reoganized for a better managment.
* The managment of the ingame scripts has been documented.
* The menu managment has been documented.
* The realtime simulation launcher has been documented.
* The workspace scripts has been documented.
* Cleaned a ton of redudant code of the most important scripts.
* Cleaned a set of scripts that was contain some spaguetti coding (probaly i will found more from prototyped scripts).
* Added text and color indentification for the nearest object relative to the mouse,
telling us if a deco object is transformed into another and executed [lime],
if this contains the id for a future swap [orange],
of if this one is a simple Deco object [White].