[Sticky] DarkSpine GMS2 2.0 Released
DARKSPINE GMS2 RELEASE 2.0
UPDATE GMS2 - Version 2.0.0. Published MAY 7, 2020
GOLD RELEASE OF DARKSPINE GMS2 VERSION
FIXED PRICE OF 29,99 DOLLARS
* New dynamic camera system has been implemented.
* Added 2 global mouse variables [global.mouse_xd] and [global.mouse_yd] to manage any camera system.
* Bug fix when you resize the application surface.
* Fixed some Gui elements
* The 80% of the Core and Custom objects has been documented.
* The scripting core modes and setters has been documented.
* The Terrain tool has been documented.
* The Editor Scripting core has been edited.
* The Physics scripting core has been documented.
* A set of script has been renamed or deleted.
* The Level scrpits system has been documented.
* The vertex buffer system has been documented.
* The Json file managment has been documented.
* The resource tree has been reoganized for a better managment.
* The managment of the ingame scripts has been documented.
* The menu managment has been documented.
* The realtime simulation launcher has been documented.
* The workspace scripts has been documented.
* Cleaned a ton of redudant code of the most important scripts.
* Cleaned a set of scripts that was contain some spaguetti coding (probaly i will found more from prototyped scripts).
* Added text and color indentification for the nearest object relative to the mouse,
telling us if a deco object is transformed into another and executed [lime],
if this contains the id for a future swap [orange],
of if this one is a simple Deco object [White].